– Selected work from the Rabley Gallery solo exhibition The Iron in the Earth will tour to Brixton Library, 11th-24th November 2021. Open Wednesday to Saturday 11-3pm or by appointment via my website or Rabley Gallery. Private view Thursday 11 November, 6-8pm all welcome. Brixton Oval, SW1 1JQ
– Pallant House Gallery ‘Hockney to Himid: 60 Years of British Printmaking Saturday 13 November – Sunday 24 April
– Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 22nd September 2021 – 2nd January 2022
– The IFPDA Fall Print Fair online with Rabley Gallery 15th – 31st October
– Art Inspires Art exhibition, artists in residence from the Eton College residency, Bankside Gallery, London 22nd – 28th November 2021
– Oscillations Random Spectacular publication by St Judes and Blackford Hill Audio
ABOUT KATHERINE JONES
‘The nub of what drives Katherine’s work. The importance of protection in all its different forms and the disintegration that occurs when something enters a state of vulnerability’. Fiona Robinson RWA on The Precious Hours 2018
Katherine Jones is a contemporary British artist working in a combination of painting and traditional printmaking techniques. Her work revolves around perceptions of safety and danger, focusing on ordinary objects, spaces and buildings as a framework to begin to question these themes.
Public collections include the V&A prints and drawings collection, The Ashmolean Museum, Yale University Library and the House of Lords.