To view a full catalogue and film about the recent exhibition ‘We Grew the Long Bones’ pictured above visit the curator’s home page: Oliver Projects
View a film of the show by Breadbox films here: We Grew The Long Bones exhibition
ABOUT KATHERINE JONES
‘The nub of what drives Katherine’s work. The importance of protection in all its different forms and the disintegration that occurs when something enters a state of vulnerability’. Fiona Robinson RWA on The Precious Hours 2018
Katherine Jones is a contemporary British artist working in a combination of painting and traditional printmaking techniques. Her work revolves around perceptions of safety and danger, focusing on ordinary objects, spaces and buildings as a framework to begin to question these themes.
Public collections include the V&A prints and drawings collection, The Ashmolean Museum, Yale University Library and the House of Lords.
CURRENT AND FORTHCOMING EXHIBITIONS:
– April 20-25th 2021 Impact 11 International Printmaking Conference, Hong Kong online An exhibition of collaborative prints by Katherine Jones and artist Jenny Robinson and a presentation of the portfolio ‘We Grew the Long Bones’.
– Green Fires online group exhibition curated by The Violet Hour from the 13.04.21
– Zeitgeber group exhibition at Art Noble Milan Via Ponte di Legno 9, Milan. 22.04.21 – 12.06.21
– Connections, St Judes at the Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh 29.04.21 – 29.05.21 Recent prints by Neil Bousfield, Chloe Cheese, Melvyn Evans, Peter Green, Katherine Jones and Angie Lewin.
– London Original Print Fair 1st – 8th May 2021 online with Rabley Gallery
– Printroom Studio, group exhibition. Yew Tree Farm, Sweffling, Saxmundham, Suffolk IP17 2BU by appointment call 07775 676185021
– Solo exhibition September 2021 The Iron in the Earth Rabley Gallery and Drawing Centre, Wiltshire UK