– The Iron in the Earth, solo exhibition 25th September – 22nd October 2021 Rabley Gallery Mildenhall, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 2LW UK. Artist’s Talk 3pm 16th of October 2021 book tickets via Rabley Gallery here: Rabley Gallery all proceeds go to the wonderful Sprout Up Schools
– Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 22nd September 2021 – 2nd January 2022
– The IFPDA Fall Print Fair online with Rabley Gallery 15th – 31st October
– Art Inspires Art exhibition, artists in residence from the Eton College residency, Bankside Gallery, London 22nd – 28th November 2021
– Oscillations Random Spectacular publication by St Judes and Blackford Hill Audio
ABOUT KATHERINE JONES
‘The nub of what drives Katherine’s work. The importance of protection in all its different forms and the disintegration that occurs when something enters a state of vulnerability’. Fiona Robinson RWA on The Precious Hours 2018
Katherine Jones is a contemporary British artist working in a combination of painting and traditional printmaking techniques. Her work revolves around perceptions of safety and danger, focusing on ordinary objects, spaces and buildings as a framework to begin to question these themes.
Public collections include the V&A prints and drawings collection, The Ashmolean Museum, Yale University Library and the House of Lords.